Definition of eco printing from Google;
'To create prints of leaves ,and/or flowers,using tannins, natural pigments, and acids present in leaves, by combining them with mordants,moisture,and heat on fabric', or on paper.
Process: Very Brief description:
1."Scour" the target fabric.(only use natural fabrics,ie wool, silk,cotton etc...... Must be absolutely free of all other detergents, chemicals etc. used by the manufacturer.
2.Treat fabric with a mordant salt suitable for the fibers. Treat linen with tannin.
3. Lay out a barrier such as foil, plastic ,paper etc.
4. Lay out your target fabric on top of the barrier.
5. Arrange your leaves and vegetation as desired.
6. Steam in a pot for 1-2 hours.
7. Best part; after cooling ,open your bundle to discover your prints.
More detailed inmformation at: